We have been continuously active in the field of medical supplies since 1945. We are a genuine family business in our philosophy and we have a steady course of development all these decades, with a presence both in the traditional field of medical supplies and in more specialized paths that require deep knowledge and know-how.
We believe that medical supplies should be accessible to everyone, but more importantly, they should be of high quality as quality implies safety.
We are distinguished because we serve professionally every customer, small or large. Our clientele extends throughout Greece and includes:
Our company meets the requirements and is certified with ISO 9001: 2015 for the correct disposal of medical devices
|Consumable medical supplies||
Our field for over half a century! Extensive range of consumables for the daily operation of every medical unit
Furniture, Surgical Instruments and Medical Devices for every medical specialty
|Silicon Breast Implants||
Complete range of the American company Mentor Inc. for surgical breast reconstruction or breast augmentation
|Postoperative Rehabilitation Garments||
All the special clothing for the proper restoration after the cosmetic, and not only, surgery
|Tracheostomy & Laryngectomy||
The most complete range of products in Greece for the care of patients with Tracheostomy and / or Laryngectomy
|Minimally Invasive Applications||
A brand new innovative category of items that aims to solve chronic or serious diseases, in a minimally invasive way such as PRP Sets, Pain Control Manipulators, Diastolic Thoracic Catheters etc.
Our story begins in 1945 when Michael Germanos, based in a warehouse in Omonia, begins selling basic medical supplies such as gauze, gloves, cotton, syringes, etc., from pharmacy to pharmacy in the greater Athens area.
In 1963 we inaugurate the new retail store in the area of Omonia (69, Socratous str.), where the commercial heart of Athens beats. For decades to come, the area will be the primary destination for doctors to shop.
In 1981 we move to new warehouses with a capacity of 250m2 to cover our significant work load. Our large supplies and stocks are an attraction pole for many touring sellers, giving a boost to our wholesale sales.
The orientation of the company changes drastically in 1990. For the first time, we undertake the representation of major European companies in the Greek market in medical supply consumables and diagnostic products. The old facilities are not enough and that is why we are moving to new larger offices in the area of Peristeri. At the same time, we start promoting the represented products in Public Hospitals and Institutions.
Significant collaborations that continue to this day are being established, such as the one with Mentor Inc. in 1995 for plastic surgery products and with Tracoe Medical in 2000 in the field of tracheostomy.
In December 2006 we leave the facilities located in Omonia area. Now our presence in retail is realized through collaborations.
In 2009 we review our organizational structure and move to our current facilities with a capacity of 1,330m2.
In 2014 we start our online store germanos-medicals.gr, returning dynamically in the field of retail sales.