Did you know that Hydrogen peroxide is the only germicidal substance made up of only water and oxygen? Hydrogen peroxide or commonly oxygene is one of the most common household disinfectants in the world. However, it is much more useful than most of us think. Read below for 24 possible uses:
Always be cautious as the liquid in large quantities as well as its vapors can cause skin and lung burns. Also, be especially cautious not to swallow it when it comes to oral use. Ingesting can be harmful to your health and cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting and (in large enough quantities) even death. Hydrogen peroxide is only suitable for external use!